This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Sunday, 26 February 2012

I phoned an NHS centre 65 miles away, the phonecall was a struggle but they said they would check my asthma, so I happily journeyed 65 miles to check out this new town. I like it.

The centre was in a very rough ethnic minority clinic, there was just one doctor on duty and the wait was more than 2 hours, but at least I got my lungs checked.
I seem to be fairly clear, my peak flow is not very good though, but the doctor gave me a new prescription for ventolin, which is good.

So I headed back to the station, the last train was about 20 minutes wait and I had been in a crowded waiting room for more than 2 hours and I needed a hot drink, so I scuttled as fast as I could hop in the direction of McD's and got a hot chocolate and scuttled back to get the train by the skin of my teeth.
Teeth do not have skin.

Got 'home' at about 11.15pm and was glad I was in the bed and breakfast a minute away from the station.

woke up this morning feeling very relaxed but because I was indoors the terrors overwhelmed me.
showered, ate and tried to go to church but failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment