Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 24 February 2012

Hello bloggypeople, I am in the bed and breakfast, this is because my hair badly needed washing and I needed to sort it out, and I decided a night or two in here to wash thoroughly and sort things out would do me good.

I fell in love again recently :) hehe, well you see, there was this sitcom called mulberry that used to be on the BBC when I was about 11 and we had a television for a while, it is a brilliant and underrated series that was axed and forgotten but I have located it on Youtube (and it is hard to locate - type in mulberry S1 Ep1 and go in sequence from there), I found it when I was looking for the theme tune which I knew and liked. The storyline is about an angel called Mulberry who's father is death and who's mother is springtime, mulberry is supposed to be apprenticed to his dad and is assigned to an elderly wealthy lady as her servant, it sounds grim and gloomy but it is the most touching and tender and hilarious comedy with the sad and serious undertones, I love Mulberry I always loved him, and his waistcoats, and it is so uplifting and cheering to be watching the whole series on Youtube at the moment, it is helping me.


Here I am with a cuppa and my darling Mulberry. :)
chest pain, yes but it is very faint now, I am recovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.