Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Wednesday

Good evening peeps,

I am either too hot or too cold, can't get the heating right.

Christmas dilemma, someone has sent me a lovely Nativity scene card, they are Christians, I don't have any nativity cards among the ones I have left, can I send them a non-nativity without them feeling let down?

I have chores.

I am watching the original Father Christmas movie.

I get addicted to my little games on the advent calender. I ended up with both, the updated alpine calender and the rather boring recycled seaside on that reminds me of last Christmas and the murdered man on the road, the seaside one lets you open any of the doors as it is just last years one being re-used. But the alpine one is still good.

There are two games, candy cruncher and and the skiing game. I was never good at games, and as the skiing one is unfairly weighted, I usually just let him crash into things while I laugh a lot.

Today I did a bit of Christmas shopping, I suppose I am just about all sorted for Christmas.

I also went and paid a pre-Christnas visit to two gardeners and a dog.

It was so foggy this morning that I was worried about going out, but it lifted a bit.

It is mild and drizzly now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.