Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 30 December 2017

Saturday Morning

Good morning peeps,

Well I have been up since some unearthly hour, doing the laundry, why is there always so much to do in the holidays?

We have a washer but I had to take the wet washing down to the big machines at the laundry. There were two fussy old ladies doing washing at 7.30 in the morning, and then me, the scruffy noodle. Hairbrush wandered off.

I do not have much clothes, so I wash them at least once a week.

I was dreaming, the dreams hurt and caused flashbacks, I dreamed I was going to Jersey.
I am deliberately not going to Jersey. I was so busy booking tikkits in the dream.
Haha, no, it isn't Jersey that I am booking tikkits for in real life, it's gurnsey, I need to chekkout their plane since we was throwing lightning at it. Did you notice Gurnsey spamming my blog yesterday? They blame me for everything. Soddoff Gurnsey. Nah, it isn't Gurnsey either.

Someone asked if I live in Jersey under the radar. No, the radar is at the airport in St. Peter, and it is illegal to live under it.
Do you remember all the kind people offering me homes and work in Jersey when the press and media attack started in 2013, and they did that despite the Korris attack and the press and media smears.
It's a very good thing that despite my longing to return home, despite my heartbreaking love for my island, that I didn't take up those offers, and even in the desperate circumstances I was in, I knew it was the right thing. And if you look at the three years of hatred against me, I think you will agree.
I will always love my channel islands, and my heart will break for them and for the injustice for eternity.

Anyways, enough of that.
The dog would like to come with me to the lockup to swap back, and then for a walk on the bay.

Do you remember the lullaby of the Great Ship Bay?  From 2014, before the church attacks on me became intolerable, there was still hope back then, not much, but a little bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gav66byYJMw


It is very windy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.