This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Friday, 22 December 2017


Good evening peeps,

Well I woke up with my neck wrong, I had slept reasonably well but obviously my neck slipped.

I got up and did my best to settle my neck with the machine, but it wasn't working, so I took painkillers.

Before long I was up and working, the pain masked, and I helped the cleaner to clean the farm cottage. She's really nice and hard working, I always feel that I should learn from her example.

Then I was off, washing and drying my laundry, and going to pick up my other prescription, I only have two regular meds apart from pain relief and airway clearing business, and neither are to do with me being nuts as the church make out, but I now have plenty in stock over Christmas.

Then I was sorting some of my things out at the lockup, I think I need a major clear out of things I just don't need or can replace some other time.

Then I did petrol and screen wash, the car must have everything for work over the holidays.

Then I briefly went to a Christmas event, but didn't enjoy it much, so I headed round the shops, too crowded.

I got deep heat cream, which helps me to sleep as it gets the muscles to relax enough, and I got some more stuff for clearing my lungs from the pharmacy, it is expensive when you are non-NHS.

I came home and I was beginning to feel really tired and achy and trying to decide just how early I could go to bed without disrupting my night's sleep. I lay in bed and watched Vicar of Dibley Christmas Lunch :)

I didn't take more codeine as I wanted to take the stuff to clear my lungs and I can't take it at the same time with this brand, as they clash, so that turned out to be not such a bad thing.

I was in pyjamas and flicking through Netflix when my phone beeped, I was being asked to work, one driver injured and another with a flat tyre.
So I dressed rapidly and shot to work.

The manager gave me a hug when I walked in. He was so grateful.

I only had to work a few hours, and for me it was no bad thing, it meant I could swing by the supermarket and get the loo rolls and milk  and other things that I forgot earlier, no milk for tea isn't ideal, although I have coffee, I like tea in the morning, not coffee. And if I hadn't been asked to work, I wouldn't have gone back out for milk.

I came home, so tired but not feeling too bad. I have done the heavy machine on my neck a few times and it has helped with the pain, I think if I sleep well, I will be OK in the morning, being ill and woozy from pain meds just before Christmas makes it harder to organize everything.

I wonder if I forgot to tell you about carol singing earlier in the week, and annoyed some of you. We had a lovely evening carolling, it wasn't too cold, nor raining, nor windy, it was mild. We only sang 'Ding Dong Merrily' once, I am pleased to say, and I started coughing and the coughs turned to giggles, but everyone else was singing well so it wasn't noticed. We had hot mince pies and drinks afterwards. It was all good. We sang well and had a good group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.