Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 25 December 2017

Midnight

'Yea, Lord We Greet Thee, Born this Happy Morning!'

I decided not to go to a full Mass service, but went to a candle-lit general Midnight Service, which involved less standing than Mass and was shorter, I would be too tired for Mass, so the service I went to started at 11.15 and finished just after midnight, and the last hymn was 'Hark the Herald Angels Sing' instead of the traditional Mass one 'O' Come all ye Faithful' although we did sing 'O Come all yea Faithful in the service.
Normally with Midnight Mass 'Yea Lord we greet Thee, born this happy morning' signifies the start of Christmas Day.

But all the same, the service I went to was a very nice and appropriate replacement for Mass. And I did another tradition, tears at midnight mass. They are tears of joy, as far as I know, and they just happen.

Thankfully there was no dead man on the road as I came out of church, town was very quiet.
Last year, as you know, I saw my second dead man on the road in two years because someone was murdered. And I forgot in my prayers earlier, to pray for his family, because they lost him and Christmas will always be about that for them now. God look after them, amen.

Now, should I go to bed, seeing as I am writing with my eyes closed or should I drink loads of coffee and open presents?

coffeecoffeecoffee! :):):)

GO TO BED!

openpresentsyet?  :):):)

It is hard being a carer to someone like myself.

Happy Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.