Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 16 December 2017

Saturday

Good morning peeps,

Well I am being lazy, I should be in town by now. But I want to drink tea a bit. I need mouthwash and soap as well as the bank, stay clear until then.

Last night as I dithered about dozing on the sofa, I was called into work because a driver didn't turn up.
I had a difficult evening suddenly working, especially as my satnav charger snapped and I no-one had the right replacement, so it was tough.
However, I came home with money, which is good, the bank hadn't recovered all my money from the mean bank machine last night, so money is very essential. I am supposed to be working tonight, I need to find an in-car charger among my things, and the satnav is charging in the kitchen at the moment.

The farm is frozen, even the mud, which is handy for me, the ducks aren't impressed though, they like pond, and when pond is hard, it is no good for swimming. They want a heater, but I told them there is nowhere to plug one in.

I was having nightmares, one was that I was in Winchester and there were shocking press and media attacks, and I got angry and upset, the things published were lies, and a guy in a suit was telling me I missed the worst attack that was on Friday as part of the 82 page election campaign special in the JEP - yes, really in a dream - he said that Sarah Cameron and Eddie Noel were writing and Eddie Noel had been nicknamed ECG Noel, something to do with the hospital.

Funny dream, nasty and vivid, I don't read much on Planet Jersey but that sounds like Planet Jersey stuff.

Anyway, I could do some gardening today or leave it to Monday, I have a few gardens next week, and I am supposed to be working tonight.

Anyone else listening to Bob Rivers? Wreck the Malls.

Come on, get off the sofa and go into town.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.