Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 14 December 2017

Thursday

Hey peeps.

Just watching Frosty the Snowman, I have never seen it before and never realized how grim and downbeat it is.

Yesterday I started coughing bad again, after thinking I was getting better, and last night I coughed a bit of blood, the cough must have burst a blood vessel.

I had a bad night with coughing and nightmares. The wind and rain and sleet howled and hammered all night.

I woke up tired and coughed some more, coughed some blood.

I have only one garden left for the week, so it will get done tomorrow.

I have an evening shift tonight.

I tried to eat tuna and rice for lunch but it wouldn't go down, came up with loads of froth after getting stuck.
This is what happened the other week, I hope the chest infection isn't from food in my lungs, I can't do home gastroscopies, I can only get omeprazole, do you remember when I was homeless and I had problems with my easophogus and they said it could easily recur and I had danger of barretts easophogus or cancer. I do not like gastroscopies. I am sure it is all fine.

The sky is grey and it is very wintry.

Now it's snowing with a howling wind, sofa and blanket time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.