Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 29 December 2017

Friday Night

Good evening peeps,

The filthy church of england are kicking off again, defending the indefensible with the help of backhanders and abuse of power, and deluding themselves that they are not an evil corrupt parasite.

Anyway, on a more cheerful note, the Green Mile is on, and I am staying up till 11 to watch as much as I can. Funny I was just reading the book.

Earlier I was extremely successful in sorting out the lockup, it is all neat, ready to downsize to my old smaller lockup.
The back seats of the car were full of charity shop stuff, and the boot full of stuff for the tip, and I am proud to say that I did both trips without any anxiety, I don't like going to the tip or dropping off donations at charity shops, but both went fine.

Then came back here and was watching 'Mr Stink' which I love. And pottering about.
Then I took the dog to the beach, it was cold and the dog was reluctant to go far.

Things are tidy here, ready.

Ready for what?

Ah.

Well I will tell you one thing.

I am going back to the Great Ship Bay next week.

Those of you who never knew I left there, remember, the church of england and their police have made a concerted effort to hound me and drive me from help and community and brand me and take my new identity from me over the past few years and the open and unchecked destruction of me in May last year drove me from the bay.

I also finished the writing I was doing for someone.

Now I have been enjoying my last evening off work for a few days. The weekend's shifts will be mad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.