This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Wednesday, 7 June 2017


Good evening peeps,

Just briefly as I have to go and collect my mate as we are going to the Ballet tonight, you may notice that it has been a year since we last went.

Monday night the rain and wind howled all night and towards morning, half asleep, I was wondering if it would stop as forecast.

But my first customer phoned and cancelled until next week, she said everything was soaking and the gale down by the sea was too much to be safe.

A number of trees were down.

I didn't know what to do, work cancelled is a disruption, so I sat and felt puzzled for a while, and then as it wasn't raining, I went and did another garden, and then I did the care home lawns.

It was a short working day, and after that I did writing and editing.

I didn't have such a bad sleep last night, although I wasn't deeply asleep, and I went to work at 7am, sleepy but willing.

The reason for this is because the area is being disrupted with festivals and things, and I wanted to start and finish early so that I could come home, shower, change and eat before taking my mate to the ballet.

It worked out well. The boss was perfectly happy for me to change my hours and I was working alone on the millionaires waterside estate, so I just got there and got on with it. I had a nice lunchbreak by the water, and three full ton bags later I was off home.
The boss will kill me when he goes to collect those bags, they are heavy and he has the tipper truck.

I was home by 3.30, no traffic holdups coming this way, so I have showered and eaten and now I must sort myself out and get out there to collect my mate. I will be in late and that will make me tired for work tomorrow, not ideal as I have plenty to do!

I just want to tell you how I feel about the flags, they have all been half-mast which is understandable, but our smiley face flag had only just gone up and it was so cheerful and it made me smile, but it had to go half mast and that felt sad, it made me feel like crying, and in the end it has been taken down, because you cannot have a smiley face flag half mast.

No comments:

Post a Comment