Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 8 June 2017

Thursday

Good evening peeps,

We had a good evening last night, it was National Theater Live production of the Royal Ballet doing an Ashton triple bill, very good, and my mate treated me to an ice cream sundae.

You know I don't like being out late, but this was the last ballet of the season and my mate really wanted to see it and I was happy to go with him as his disabilities mean he can't go alone.

Anyway, I had done everything in preparation for the today before we went and had put everything ready so I could come in and go straight to bed when I got home.

It was a lovely evening as I said, and I dropped him off by 10.30 and was home and in bed by 11. I knew the exhaustion of the evening would help me to sleep, and it did, and I knew I would be sleepy this morning, and I was.

I was sleepy but I fell out of bed and into the car, via some clothes of course, the naked gardener could cause a stir.

I went to work for my lady on the cliff top, the sea was grey and ominous and there was a breeze.
Then I went to grab my meds, loads of omeprazole to stop my insides from bleeding, and some hydration salts that will stop me getting so sick when I work in the heat.

Then I was off to the mansion, where I worked hard for some time.

Then I finally, at 3pm, got some lunch when I went to collect plants and compost. I had a nice steak slice.

Then I headed to the care home, where I was mainly working on the bedding plant setup, which is coming along nicely. There were rain showers but only light.

I kept forgetting and then remembering that it was general election day.
I hope that the church of england party don't get back in, despite the archbastard of canterbury doing his best to tell his clergy who to vote for, hopefully the NHS is bigger than the CofE in this case.
I also pray with all my heart that Jane Dodds isn't elected after the damage she has done to me and other victims for the church, if she does, I will be making a formal complaint against her, again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.