This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Saturday, 10 June 2017


Good evening peeps,

Well, Night at the Museum is on and I am watching it with a huge mug of tea and a pile of paperwork, it is invoices, review and tax return time, blah. And if you think that is bad, try doing this when you have learning difficulties.

Anyway, I must tell you something funny. I washed my work trousers with £12 in the pocket, a note and a £2 coin, and I hung the trousers on the line, still unaware, and when I got the trousers in, the £12 was still in the pocket!


Anyway, last night I didn't go to bed very early, despite being living dead from being up most of the previous night, for some reason the lack of sleep made me very productive, and before it got dark I was washing Max. Haha.

By 9.30 I was in bed, I slept like I was dead.

I woke this morning ill. Unsurprising. You peeps may be able to miss sleep or do strenuous things and change your routine when you like, but I get sick if I don't sleep a full night or if things are different from normal.

So this morning I was on the drugs - painkillers. But I was up at 7.20.

I got the washing in, I have washed everything in sight this weekend.

I made a norty decision. My hair has been going mad, as it does, it grows so thick that it should be thinned every month but I don't have the time or the money. So it has several months of growth and I never have time or money to get it sorted, but I decided to beg my salon to fit me in today. And they did, I have been going there for three years now and they have always done a good job, even if they do mutter about me not getting it thinned often enough. But since I grew my hair out it isn't as bad as it used to be.
Anyway, so my salon said they would see me at 11, and in the meantime I went down to the beach, the tide was in and beautiful under a blue sky, some people were bravely going into the water. It is still cold in the water, I know because some of my friends have been in.

Then I nipped up to my post handling system to collect and deliver mail. Those who don't know about that, it was as a result of me being vulnerable to homelessness and the police and random cranks and the church, I get my post sorted for me.

Then the haircut, they massaged my scalp as they do when they wash hair, and with the kind of hangover headache I had, it hurt, but not too much.

Then they trimmed my hair back to shoulder length, I like it long but it is wild and messy if it gets longer, and not great for a gardener. I prefer shoulder length and not having to tie it back.
And then the straighteners did their thing. I am not racist but I must have ancestors of the wild hair, because my hair has that strange curl.
Anyway, finally the thinning, the bit that I like, because I feel the weight going and I start to look like a girl rather than a norty haystack.

After the haircut I was tempted to stay down by the sea but I was tired and headachy so I came home. I am glad I did.

Once home I started to feel sick, I was nearly sick, it was only midday, so I lay down on the bed and was deeply asleep for four hours!

I woke up and Night at the Museum is on and everywhere is quiet, outside the sun is out and the kids are playing up the road.

I must get on with my paperwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment