This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Tuesday, 27 June 2017


Getting nagged to post, don't feel like it, must get back into it or my life isn't fully documented.

Today was forecast rain, but I worked all morning in the warm weather down at the marina.
I put in a new border and did some weeding. I had managed to leave my hedgecutter battery at home, which was a pain.

After that I went and finished off that garden that I have been looking after for a month, they are back this week, so phew, one less to worry about, it's the watering that is the bind.

Anyway, I stopped to get some shopping and then headed home to get my hedgecutter battery and to have a break and a hot drink with pills, I have been having a migraine, thankfully relatively mild but enough to be an annoyance.

Anyway, so I got home and medded up, three kinds of pills, cos my migraines aren't normal, they are triggered by that injury.

But unfortunately that was when the rain started, and it was hard rain and due in all day and night, so I lay on the bed and fell asleep, and didn't wake until 6.30 this evening!

I did turkey and rice for supper, and cleaned the kitchen and watched TV for a bit, I hope my sleep won't be disrupted.
I am back down the Marina tomorrow and the boys will be down there doing the mowing, I hope we won't be rained off. We have already lost the new trainee, he turned out not to be as good as expected.

It is raining nicely and I am just drying from the shower.
What have I been doing since you last heard from me?
Well, surviving working in the heatwave, swimming in the sea, and quite a lot of travelling, road and ferry.
Unfortunately Max developed a fault again, he is still running and in for testing this week, he did a good run, but it was this renewed fault that made me decide that I sadly have to sell him.

I was looking at vans, and the boys are quite enthusiastic, they have both said they will help out with the van if I want.

It will be sad to lose Max, but the car's best friend gave me a quote for what Max is still worth, and it's not too bad. Max came into my life when the church had just dealt what they presumed was the death blow, leaving me homeless at the same time as Florence had to go.
I was scared of Max at first, he was only the second car I drove since I came off the streets, and he was so big and boyish, unlike little old lady Florence, and I was in such a state, I didn't want a new car or anything. Max was also the spitting image of Anna, the tragic Jersey car, the same make and model but different colour and gender.

This was when I was moving house with the new car, Max, do you remember, I held together and got the new home as well as the car. A year ago. Well, lets have a new vehicle every year. I was wrong about Max not being a character though.

Have a read:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.