This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Tuesday, 9 February 2016


Good morning peeps,

Well talk about disasterous!

Yesterday I battled round some distribution work in the howling wind.
And in the evening I had a miserable delivery driving shift, but at least I brought home enough money to get bread and petrol and do the washing today.

I went to bed exhausted and slept soundly until morning, although I was having deeply distressing nightmares about the diocese and their police.

It has been a crazy morning, I woke from nightmares before the alarm, probably because I was screaming in distress. So I decided to trot Florence up to the petrol station on the main road before doing the papers, I did that, got to the shop nice and early but the papers had been delayed for hours, so I had to come home and go back at 8am.
I get bewildered by my routine being changed.

At home I just tried to focus on today's tasks but I am too tired, I watched Hollyoaks and put the laundry together.
I started my meds and weigh and blood pressure but I realised I had no bread, nothing for breakfast, my breakfast is two slices of wholemeal toast with bertolli light, I don't have anything else. And the problem is, I need my breakfast very quick after I take the meds, so I hurried to the shop and got bread and hurried home to do my toast, too late, I got an upset tummy :(

Anyway, I had to get the washing to the laundry and go and do the papers, I don't like doing the papers so late as the main roads are busy with work and school traffic, we don't exactly get rush hour, but stopping to deliver papers causes great consternation and honking, it's the cars with those fish symbols on them that are the worst, old ladies doing v-signs and using the f-word because they are late for communion.

Anyway, I forgot to say the wind has dropped but it is pelting rain. What fun
I really want to go back to bed, but I will get distressed and have flashbacks if I do.

I have extensions on my assignments, and I do have a bit of work to do, but I think I need to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment