Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 29 February 2016

Monday

Good lunchtime peeps,

Well yesterday was a nice quiet day, I gave the flat a deep clean, but didn't get around to cleaning the car.
I also did a lot of writing and finished reading my Stephen King book and watched the Hollyoaks Omnibus.

In the evening I did go out with my friends for pizza. And we had a lovely time!
Awesome.
It was a tricky one for me, as I am supposed to be watching what I eat, I do love pizza though. They did have salad and pasta options, but I just felt that when you go for pizza it seems inappropriate to not have pizza, so I went for the lower calorie option, they do a kind of ring of pizza with very little cheese, and lots of salad in the middle.
I regretted it, because the person next to me got a chicken salad that looked yummier and more filling than my pizza, but at least I wasn't the only one watching my weight, the three of us at my end of the table all were, so one was good and had salad and us other two had the low calorie pizza.

The restaurant provides jugs of water free, but I had a lemonade as well, and dessert was debatable, so I had a tiny chocolate brownie, utterly divine, and a coffee.

It was a lovely evening, and of course I had to fend off invitations to bands and pubs, that kind of stuff isn't my scene, although I love music. The horse riding invitation was more interesting, riding horses on the beach is fun if the wind isn't cold.
I came home, and not too late, I was home before bed time, but I spent the night regretting the coffee and lemonade :(

By 4am I wondered if I should just get up, but instead I got back into bed and dozed and dreamed about rescuing a woman and a baby from a landslide on the cliffs while the sea raged below.

I woke up and was out to do the papers by 6.30, the car had a thin layer of frost that was soon gone.
I went straight to the gym from doing the papers and was back here and studying by 9am.
I took some washing to the laundry, paid the rent and am just pottering through tasks, studying, writing.
I haven't heard from the distribution peeps about what they want now, so I am going to write, study, maybe clean the car, and then I am working this evening.

It is a cold sunny day but the temperature will rise as the rain comes back in later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.