Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 26 February 2016

Friday

Good evening,

Finally catching up with the blog!

I got some work done yesterday and also managed to get around to checking Florence over and doing her oil and water and screen wash.

Last night I worked a fairly busy shift, then I came home and slept.

Yesterday and recently I was troubled by flashbacks, quite vivid, and last night was a bad night of being trapped between sleep and waking in flashbacks and very upset.

This morning I struggled to get going and got to do the papers at 6.45, thankfully there was no frost to defrost.

As usual my plans are good but don't always go as smoothly as hoped, but I did get a clothes wash and a bed linen wash to the laundry and got someone to sort my computer out as it has been problematic recently.

By the time I was ready for work it was hailstorms :(

The computer was now working well, so guess what? The television broke again instead, they take it in turns!

When the hailstorms stopped, I went to work, and plodded along with my work.

I came home stiff and tired and the temperature has dropped, so I have been sitting here with the heater and my computer, watching Hollyoaks online.

I am halfway putting my clean bedding and bed stuff together, it all has to go a certain way, so that I am properly supported to sleep and feel snug and safe, did I ever tell you I layer the bed the same way as when I was a rough sleeper because otherwise I don't feel safe to sleep? I can't just lie down under a duvet and sleep, everything has to be done properly and the support for my back and neck has to be right.

So far I have already got two out of my three assignments back and guess what? Identical grades, 73-73. Cool. I just have to wait for the uber assignment to be returned, and that may take a while.

This weekend I should be spending at least some time with my gang, they are supposedly going for pizza on Sunday but I will see what salad and pasta options there are if I go.

I know the flashbacks are still upsetting me even though they have quit for now, but at the moment as I continue to suffer the affects of Jane Fisher and the diocese's slander of me, which is incredibly far reaching, I wonder if there will ever be an end to it and if I will ever have a voice.

I had better finish making my bed now. Pass the hammer.

The flat is still cold, I think I will have a nice warm shower before bed, and apart from a few hours of work, it can be a lazy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.