Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 22 February 2016

Monday

Good morning peeps,

Well yesterday I managed to complete the final draft of the big assignment while watching 'The Princess Diaries 2' and 'Back to the Future'.

I had been on painkillers all day and when I went to bed, the headache was obviously being caused by my shoulder, so I rested my shoulderblade on my beanie cat hot waterbottle, and it really did the trick, I am OK today.

Unfortunately I had very sad and painful dreams about the Church, pretty much nightmares, although if what happened in the nightmare was true, it would make taking Jane Fisher to court much easier :)

Anyway, the nightmare has been affecting me but not  exactly triggering flashbacks, but it meant I was out of bed by 5.30, and drinking tea while doing part of my music scores and notation courses (supplementary to my music grade exams).

I had done the paper round by 6.30 and here I am, I was doing the washing up and have done my blood pressure which is very good, and I guess I can finish my meds, finish the washing up and  have a shower before Hollyoaks.

Today I am just going to work on these assignments before I go to work at 5.30 this evening.
It is going to rain all day so I won't bother with distribution work or anything.
I will stay in and watch the rain as I do these assignments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.