Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 11 February 2016

Thursday morning

Good morning peeps,

Well what a busy time!

I had just been chatting with you yesterday when the phone rang, the paper shop asked if I could cover another round.
So off I trotted and did so.
They gave me cash in hand, which meant I could put a few pounds in the meter and get some food and milk.
Money is tight.

Then I was off out working.
My mum texted me but she has a habit of forgetting that text isn't email and sending texts too big for the phone.
So then she phoned me, and we chatted for some time as I worked, she had strained a muscle so is on painkillers and hot water bottles, poor mum.
Anyway, it was cold and windy and the traffic kept disrupting our conversation so we continued by text.
 It was nice to chat to my muvver, they were giggling over what I sent them in the post, a certificate congratulating them on 5 years in charge of a nortyperson.

Anyway, so I worked in the cold wind and came home cold and tired to rest and watch tv, I started catching up with paperwork and pen letters.
When any crisis happens it takes weeks for me to catch up with things, and both Christmas and my friend's death have disrupted things.
For someone with autism, Christmas counts as a crisis even when it is good, because it is severe disruption of routine.

Anyway, so I watched Hollyoaks, wrote letters, and after that I went to the gym.
After the gym I did another hour's work and then came home and fell into bed exhausted.

You know in Hollyoaks I meant to say before it happened that Nikko was obviously ill and I knew she would collapse. Which is what happens on tonights Hollyoaks.
The signs were there, she looks ill, keeps saying she feels ill and people are outstandingly ignoring her complaints as they are so wrapped up in their own problems. But why would Lindsey try to kill her? Not enough room for two serial killers in the village? And will Lindsey try to kill Jade by adding something to her chemo mix? I could write Hollyoaks myself.

Anyway, so I woke reluctantly this morning and crawled out of bed, for the moment I have two rounds so it would be better if I could be out of bed by 6am.

Anyway, so not only was I running late but Florence had a thick blanket of frost and ice on her.
Haha, I used the last of the de-icer on her.
 Anyway, I got the rounds done, just watching Hollyoaks before I go back out to work.

Today is just work and work, I think. It is a cold day but quite sunny.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.