Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 23 February 2016

Tuesday

Good morning,

Well yesterday I randomly turned the kitchen into chaos, I was vaguely looking in the emergency food cupboard where there are tins and packets and I needed to see if they were still viable.
I ended up putting the slow cooker on to cook a stoo.
The stoo turned out to be surprisingly edible, almost nice, makes a change for me and slow cooker, we usually get the mix wrong :)
But the kitchen sure got trashed.

Anyway, I was battling the uber-assignment, the one with claws and teeth and a nasty grin.
And I still didn't finish it!

I had to go to work in the evening and work was so quiet that I got about an hour of study done while waiting for deliveries!

I got home, fell into bed and slept deeply. Woke too early, I must re-set the alarms now I am just doing my round.
The car was frozen so I de-frosted it, did my round, noted how it is getting light earlier (and also dark later), came home, watched Hollyoaks and went and trained like mad at the gym.

I was hoping to get a few hours distribution done today but it will have to wait, I must finish the assignments today and I am working this evening.

It is a lovely sunny day.

Tomorrow I am spending most of the day with my Mum, all being well, and in the evening I have tutorials.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.