This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Sunday, 7 February 2016


Good Sunday, peeps,

Please excuse the lack of blog, but seeing as the diocese appear to be ogling my blog, presumably for another cover-up that they will claim to offered me a voice in, I thought I had better update.
 You know when I see that stat on the blog and I think - Fisher, Fisher's police, etc, what are they going to do to seriously harm me now?
 Especially when  the viewer comes onto this blog, it seriously makes me wonder if that is Fisher, waiting to see if her police have snuffed me out yet.
Any readers unfamiliar with the blog, I am not barking mad, Fisher is this bully who violated every scrap of my privacy and destroyed me for threatening the church's reputatation for being abused and reporting it, she destroyed me and got me a criminal record and I will never recover and I suffer trauma 24 hours a day as a result of the viciousness, the cowardice and the lies of Fisher and her police combined.

Anyway, lets talk about now.

Yesterday I had the papers done and was home before it was light, then I went to the gym, one of the instructors had seen me out running when she was out running so she was very enthusiastic and came to talk to me. I had a good workout, came home, drifted a bit, well I was supposed to be resting, and in the afternoon I went grocery shopping and got a few hours of work done.
Then in the evening I cleaned the flat.

This morning I woke from startling dreams about my mate, and sent him and email about that, then I did the papers, came home, had breakfast, and went running.
I ran for a long time alongside the stormy sea, the waves were crashing over the wall.
By the time I was coming back, it was glorious sunshine but very cold.

I watched the Hollyoaks omnibus and cooked fish and rice for lunch.
Now I am going to shower and then go down to the sea and then do some work before retiring to my bed with my university work, studying in bed with the tv on is very decedant, but I have been ill and haven't rested since, and my mum texted me and said 'have you rested?' I told her I had tried to rest, and she wasn't at all surprised, because you have to take my batteries out to stop me from hurtling around.


  1. I just popped on to see how you are - I'm so sorry about your friend dying. Please forgive a nosey question but I would love to know what you are studying at university?

    1. Hello Emma, how nice to see you perusing my blog again. Thank you. My friend's death has left me bewildered as she was very special.
      At University I am studying International Studies with Environment.