This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Thursday, 25 June 2015

Thursday morning

Good morning peeps,

Urgh, I don't feel well.

Tuesday night I felt ill and woke during the night needing meds.

I woke on Wednesday feeling tired and ill and dragged myself out on the paper round about 10 minutes late.

I got home and scuttled through my shower and breakfast and other things, then I hurtled out of the house to hitch a lift to work with my friend.
My friend had to stop at the bike shop on the way and so I nipped into the post office and posted a letter and some post cards to my pen friends.
Everyone wants post cards! :) I got a whole bundle of them while I was on holiday so as not to miss anyone out.

I went to work, and despite feeling ill, worked hard in the hot sun, maybe that was a mistake, but all the work I needed to do was in the sun.
After work I got some lunch and lay on the bank of the estuary, enjoying my lunch and the warm summer's day.
I got the offer of two more gardens, so I have three to view and assess this week, and next week is mad because I am working away from home for three or more days as well.

Anyway, my friend came to collect me and we decided I wasn't fit for any more work that day, so we went and had a nice soothing ice cream up on the hill, then she dropped me home so I could park in my bed and do a spot of snoozing.

However, when I got home, HMRC had written to me, and actually, despite being annoying, it was more positive, they just had one more flaming hoop for me to jump through, and I managed to find the bit of paper they wanted and send it by next day delivery before falling into bed and snoozing.

I woke up feeling no better.
I tried to get through my student finance paperwork and messed it up.
I got three books from the chattery shop but I was too ill to do much reading.
the day was so glorious that I felt I should be on the beach, not working, being ill or grocery shopping.

And I had another ill night and could barely crawl out of bed this morning to do the papers.
It was a misty morning with the sun breaking through, the eastern hills hidden in mist but the Great Hill clear and sharp.
I crawled round my round, and decided it is definitely a sick day today, so I have postponed my garden clearance and garden assessment to tomorrow, with every hope that it doesn't rain! :(

Mad week. Next week is more mad.

I will finish my pen letters and postcards today and do odds and ends. But mainly I genuinely need to rest. I feel like jelly, jelly with a sore throat and temperature. I will have to go to the clinic tomorrow evening if I don't start getting better, because people with asthma have to contact the medicals if they have a chest infection for more than 4 days.

I thought there was contract work this weekend but it is Thursday and none has been sent through, never mind, I am busy enough. Two gardens to assess on Saturday and one tomorrow.
So much else on on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment