This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Saturday, 27 June 2015

Saturday evening

Good evening,

Well despite feeling really ill this morning and after a bad night, I at least went to assess the new offers of work. And because I have now been off sick for three days and my working week is Monday-Saturday, I agreed to do a little bit of work on a new garden tomorrow morning. This is also because I only have two days to get gardens done in the coming week before I am working away from home for two to four days again.

Anyway, I felt tired and sick but I biked home along the cliffs, watching hopefully for the first sails of the regatta that I would have taken part in if I had not been ill.
And I was in luck, the first sail came storming round with a good lead, spinnaker flying.
It was a hot sunny day and I felt content to freewheel off the cliff path and back down the hill to my home.

Resting is not my strong point, so after reading for a while and putting the linens on to wash, I biked slowly down to the beach and wandered into the cool, soothing sea.
Then I sat quietly and watched the sails.

When I came home, I hung the linens out, and decided it was high time a BBQ happened, and because I was alone, I just did a little BBQ, I did some sausages and burgers, with ketchup and salad, bread, and I had a huge jug of barley water and I sat on the bench in the sun and read my book, very nice, and also a gold star because actually planning and doing a BBQ was on my challenge list, I know I can do BBQs but they take co-ordination and time.

After that, I did all the housework, everything that usually gets left until Sunday, and I am too stupid to rest when I am ill, even if I cannot do a professional job for my business customers, I can go mental with things at home without damaging anyone but me.

Anyway, so spotless house, then it is paperwork time! And at last my student finance paperwork is done!
And ledger, expenses and all sorts of other stuff.
Plus the bed is made up in clean linens. I hope I sleep better tonight, pain and fever and nightmares have become a habit and although I am doing a lot, I am still ill.

But, I have also been watching Kick-Ass, the film that reminds me so much of Jersey.

Bed time soon, I am allowed to stay up and see the end of kickass, doesn't happen often but maybe I will be tired enough for deep sleep.

It has been a sunny day.

Tomorrow's paper round is not too bad although the papers are big, there are less houses on the Sunday round.
And then an hour or so of gardening and then a normal day.
Car boot sales, joining my mates at a hog roast on the beach if I feel up to it (unlikely) or even going to welfare and getting a pat on the head and some tasty food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.