This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Saturday, 6 June 2015

Saturday morning

Morning peeps,

Two questions I was sent that don't make an interview on their own:

What is your favourite memory of Jersey?

Happiest memory, well there are a few. jetskiiing on St. Aubin's bay and thinking I was going to have a better life in Jersey.
Karate at Fort regent.
Going out with Chris.

What is your favourite place in Jersey?

Corbiere and St Ouens Bay. I used to love climbing out on the rocks at Corbiere, especially at sunset, no one else would climb out as I would. It was so lovely and peaceful, apart from vengeful seagulls! 

Back to the daily blog.

Yesterday was bit of an scattered day.

I did the heavy papers, biked up to the clinic to get my physio assessment.
The physios agreed with what the doctor and the man at the walking clinic have said.
Lower kinetic chain dysfunction. hypermobile knee joints, tendons not bothering to work so the ligaments are trying to do work that they shouldn't etc etc.
The physios were very nice, and I have exercises twice a day to try and get my muscles to remember to function, which is great, because I know that despite exercise and work every day, the muscles still don't work.
Trying to walk without muscles, haha. The bike has made such a difference to my walking though. It has made such a difference to everything, although it is an awkward cuss.

So, after physio, I biked to the shops, did shopping, and biked to work.
I worked for a few hours, came home with the bike, feeling really ill and not knowing why.
It was 4pm when I realised I had completely forgotten to have lunch! Hypoglycemia!
Hah, so I did lunch, had painkillers, had a cool bath, and suddenly felt better.

I watched my usual programmes, read a big Stephen King book I had bought for 50p, and I started the weekend housework, including the laundry.
Then I cooked a massive chicken Korma with basmati rice. Cooking Korma can produce enough dirty pots, pans, utensils and crockery to fill the dishwasher.

I fell into bed exhausted and slept soundly until 6am, and was out delivering the heavy weekend papers by 6.30am.

The papers were done in good time and I came back and did almost nothing for a few hours, just actually not relaxing because I am no longer capable of that, but not doing much, reading, doing breakfast, sending emails and texts, sifting information and dealing with my task lists.

The house is clean and smells of cooking and also bonfire smoke, it is quiet because my housemate is obviously staying over with a friend, or boyfriend, or whatever.

Due to actually having time on my hands, would you believe it, I will go out on my bike, actually go to swim and gym, I think, do some music, now two weeks before the exam, and maybe do a few hours gardening here, which I do get paid for.

Tomorrow is car boot sale season, and the weather is glorious for the weekend!
I must stop being in the house once lunch is cooked, I must go out and get sunburned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.