This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Friday, 26 June 2015

Friday morning

Good morning peeps,

Well yesterday I really wasn't well enough for work, I struggled to get up and crawled round my paper round.
When I got home I cancelled everything.

But I am not very good at resting.

So I crawled up to the surgery to drop off another prescription form that is no use to me because I still don't have a certificate and still can't even pick up all the last lot of meds. But I have to go through the motions.

Then I went to the next town to get some work jeans as mine are worn through to holes. The next town is good for shopping.

I came home, should have been resting but I am not very good at resting so I went down to the beach, swam gently in the warm clear sea, and sunbathed. Then I was tired and sick enough to rest when I got home.

Then someone postponed the work I had postponed until today, until Monday, how annoying! 
I have just one garden to go and assess today and two tomorrow when I was hoping to do other things.

I had another bad night, waking up boiling hot and in pain and from nighttmares, so I opened the windows, took meds and had a drink of barley water and re-arranged the bedding before falling asleep again, I was having flashbacks yesterday evening and until I fell asleep, I had more flashbacks.

The sea is flat calm and a bit misty this morning, the sky is a bit gloomy, , I took the blue bike for a canter along the front as we got to the paper shop too early in my enthusiasm to get the heavy Friday round done.
Friday is local paper day, and most of the usual customers have a local paper as well as their usual paper,and then there are extra customers who just have a local paper, so the round is big and heavy.
Anyway, as I am now a bit better than the last few days, I got the round out with no problems, and I got my local paper and have already read it.

Now I have miles of paperwork to do.

Cough meds, throat sprays and everything else just weren't helping, so I am back to using good old saline solutions to clear this cold. And I am a bit better, this is one of those new viruses that mainly consists of a raging sore throat  and chest infection rather than blocked or runny nose, it is not fun. Not that any virus is fun.

It must be breakfast time.

No comments:

Post a Comment