Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 27 June 2015

Midnight Friday-Saturday

Good midnight,

Why the hell are you awake when there is so much sleeping to be done? Doesn't your bed look sumptuous and soft?
I am awake because I was so ill I fell asleep at 8pm and woke at 11pm because 8pm is too early to sleep, I woke from very vivid dreams about being caught up in a local shooting after the police had tried and failed to trace the gunman, who they knew was on the loose, it was far too vivid and the actual locations in the dream are real local area with all the genuine stuff, the sequences and conversations and everything were like real life, I have no idea why I dreamed it but it was scary, I do not know why I get these dreams at all, I woke up feeling very ill and have tried to take meds but this illness is not responding, the sore throat is back with a vengeance and my temperature won't drop, not even with nice cool flannels and paracetamol.

I appear to have a lot of stats from the UK, at this time of night, what is wrong with you? Stop reading my boring blogs and go and get me something that will soothe this illness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.