Stalkerstat is slavering for an update, checking in every few hours.
I have been busy.
Well last night I got to bed earlier and it wasn't as warm as the previous nights, so I wrapped the wet teatowel round me and settled to sleep.
I slept, and woke in the early hours from vivid dreams, I was not feeling good and I thought it was the start of a major pain episode, but I lay there and hoped to sleep again and I did.
I woke this morning, relaxed, no pain, early, my neightbour was just going to work, the dustmen were rattling about, and I was too hot, so I got up, scooted through my routine, and got online. Plenty going on, and the blog running good stats.
I had my swim early, the tide was out and the sea was choppy, not ideal. When the waves are slow coasters, you can swim or jump them, but when the water is choppy, you get sea water in your ears and eyes and nose.
Still, my swimming is improving, and it tires me, so hopefully each swim helps each night's sleep.
I had my breakfast when I came home hungry! :)
And then had a bath.
warm and sunny here, with a breeze.
I had to pop to town and do something, buses hot even with air con and windows open.
I had a late lunch and enough appetite, and I have to go back to town tomorrow.
There is so much I could do now if only the ever serious threat of the Great Grim church wasn''t hanging over me.
I could write a book called Ettiquete for Grockles,
Dear Grockles, while in the summer months you are forced to live in our humble world, here are some things to make life better for you and us:
- Don't pull the limpets and other sea creatures off the piers and walls, these are living creatures and you kill them when you needlessly pull them off.
- Don't litter the beach and front, the litter faries only work part time.
- Don't think you can barge us out the way, we have as much right as you in any que or on any bus or in any amenity or shop, more so, because we live here.
- Don't be rude.
- Don't tell us you pay our taxes, you do not, you are just rude and being rich does not make you better than us. Don't speak to use slowly, our speaking of the English is good.
- Please don't try to talk like a guide book and make out you know everything when you have never been here, it is boring, we are human, you are human, we presume,so talk to us properly and no, you do not know everything about the place.
- Just be nice, and be considerate of us because we are not on holiday, we are trying to live, get to the doctor's, get our shopping etc, it would be most helpful if you drive at more than 5 miles an hour up the coast road, especially when others are trying to get to work.
- Oh, and don't park on our drive, and if you are going park without a permit on our road, then don't make a lot of noise as you unload to go to the beach or come back.
Not that I am irritated or anything...
well actually, yes I am.
Anyway, I am suitably tired and resting.