Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Tuesday 5am

Good morning,
I was having flashbacks and bad memories last night when I went to bed, the diocese and their police.
I am awake at 5am, feeling no better.
The sun is thinking about rising, but what is the point in a sunrise?

6am. Well I pulled out of the groggy state and walked down to the shore with my cup of tea. I was surprised but not too surprised that other people were out and about.
I did a sunrise photography session.
I am more worried than ever about my friends, my friend texted me yesterday, she has had another seizure. I feel so helpless and so far away.

I seem to have lost my stalkerstats, if you have seen them, one from Hampshire, the other from Essex, please return them.

11.30am.
Well after waking early, I ended up asleep again between 8and 9am. The problem is, my body and brain like their routine and their set amount of sleep, which is a lot.
I dreamed an interesting dream, I was at the General synod, and it was being held at a place with a very nice pool, with pillars.
There were men and women waiting to be consecrated as Bishops, they were sitting on a bench, wearing an array of coloured shirts with dog collars. But although I had heard that Bishops were to be consecrated, I hadn't realised that these were the candidates, until, the Dean of Jersey came along, he muttered hello to me, and I realised it was him when he did, and he rounded up these Bishops-in-waiting and took them somewhere the other side of the pool to be consecrated.
I wanted a picture of the event so I was climbing a pillar with my camera and accidentally disturbed the Jersey dignitaries in doing so, and fell about laughing helplessly.

I woke from that funny dream and realised. Women Bishops are the ideal way of the Church dealing with it's shortage of Bishops. Bishops are hard to find these days :) Hence Tim Dakin.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.