Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Tuesday Afternoon

Good afternoon peeps,

Well yesterday night I couldn't sleep, mainly my neck and shoulder and partly the heat.
I had to keep trying, I doused a tea-towel in cold water and wrapped it round me, I took painkillers, I did everything I could, it was 2am before I slept, which was no good as I had to be up to go out.

I dragged myself out of bed this morning, drank tea with sugar, washed myself, dressed and struggled up to the surgery, for a pretty awful consultation, but nonetheless, I got meds, I already feel a bit better and I will go to see another doctor soon.
You meet half the town up there, and for me, I have to remember where I know people from! :) This morning I wasn't sure if I should say 'See you at coffee' or 'see you at the lunch' to the lady who stopped to say hello.

On the way home, I stopped off at my coffee and chat, and it was quiet because some people were on an outing, I had a cuppa and talked a bit.

I got home, the lesser-spotted landlady knocked on the door to tell me the plumber was on his way, landlady came in and said that the flat looked lovely, well, yes it does :)
I asked her if I could do a little BBQ in the garden and she said yes, and we talked about the dog one of the tenants owns and how he might like a BBQ too if he got out.
The lesser spotted landlady had found a key to the hall window, and she came up with the marvellous suggestion of me leaving my door open to let air in. As only one other person shares my landing, I can do that some of the time, although it is not very private, eg, I am in my swimsuit now so I have closed the door, but I have had the door open and let air in, because both landlady and plumber said my flat was like an oven.

The plumber came and I told him I had switched the tap off at the stopcock because the washer in the tap has gone, he seemed suitably impressed by this knowledge, and replaced the washer very quickly, and I told him it wasn't me, I had inherited this drippy tap, and was not the one who broke it.

So, all of a sudden, the kitchen has hot water again, and I celebrated by washing up.

I had done chicken and rice for lunch, and I added butter and peanuts to that, so I still wasn't hungry but I ate. I felt sick last night and this morning, which is unusual, but what matters is eating enough to survive on.

The Jersey petition hit the target at this point.

Anyway, I went to drop off a letter, and on the way back, had my swim, sunbathed on  the road end wall, a friend went past and she said to me 'come and see me', she is nice to go and see, because her house is full of delicious food.

I got home and amused various assorted people who were in the garden, because I was all sandy and my aqua shoes were squelching. I rinsed them, put them out to dry and now I am back in here and I must change out of my swimsuit and put it in the rinse with the teeshirt and shorts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.