Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 28 July 2014

Monday 10am

Well I am about to go back to bed for a while.

I hoovered the flat and cleaned the floor and washed up and everything else.
Then I went for my swim at 8.30.

The beach was quiet, with some children playing by the wall, I swam at the road end and there was no-one there at all.
The sea was cool and calm, but thunderclouds and rumbles were brewing over the cliffs, and the sea turned choppy in the strong breeze.
I didn't swim too much as I am tired and I could so easily end up in difficulties, but I did my exercizes and enjoyed a swim and a play.
another lady ventured out into the sea further along, the sun was still out but it was cool in the breeze, I came home and have had a bath and now I will put the washing on and go to sleep for a while.

Oh, the diocese and deanery are scrapping again on BBC Jersey.
Someone needs to tell them gently about Jesus and Christianity, and explain to them that dishonesty, money and power aren't everything, and that if they had handled things and not protected an abuser in the first place, then they would not be whining miserably about money now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.