Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Tuesday Evening

Good evening,
I wasn't looking forward to today as I had to go to a meeting.
Imagine a very hot summer's day, everyone in beach clothes and on the beach, me dressed in hot smarter clothes going on a hot bus to a hot town for a hot meeting.
Well.

I came back from coffee with a load of ice cream that I was given, someone had offered me a lift to town but I wasn't ready and they had to be in town for 12, whereas, I had to prepare and be in town for 3.
I left more than an hour to get there but the bus was running late and very slow, a new driver, I think, and I only just  got there in time.

When I got there, people were a bit confused about my appointment, a bit of a communication error, but we sorted it, and it wasn't scary or challenging. It was also brief enough for me to get the quick bus just before rush hour.
The bus was crowded, but I was ok with my radio and my bottle of apple squash and I arrived home peacefully about 20 minutes ago.

Off with the hot clothes, and I have had some chicken and bread and lots of cold drinks, now I am into my beach clothes and into the sea.

6.50pm.
Home from the beach, had a good swim and sunbathe, my upper spine is seriously complaining about the whole day.
I need to get out of my swimsuit and into a tepid bath.

The problem with today and meetings later in the week is that I have had to get a 7 day bus pass, and I am left with about £10 for food and anything else for just over a week. Thin time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.