Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Wednesday Night

Good evening,

I am being norty and staying up when I need sleep.

The blogs have been busy.

This morning there was mist when I nosily peeked out the window.

When my house was presentable and I was too, I wandered to the drop-in, dived into the puppy pile, and had lots of coffee and sausage sandwiches.

Then off I set on another photography trek, not a long walk, just several bus rides, and then a bit of walking, knee still stiff.
I got some great shots, although the mist made some of the shots I wanted impossible.

Anyway, I got home easily, with all the buses connecting well.

I had a bath and did some writing and watched some movies.

Then I went to prayer group/house group. Which went on for hours and was great.
Lovely evening but too long for me, why do they do everything for so long here?

Back here idling when I need to either work or go to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.