This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Sunday, 27 April 2014

Sunday Evening

Good evening,

Please excuse the error that was Friday afternoon's post being labelled as Thursday afternoon, now corrected.

Well, Saturday was originally to be a bried training course and Sunday morning was to be litter picking with my community group, but plans changed.

I heard from a certain VIP, that he was to be over here and on the South Coast, and at first, even though I really wanted to meet with him, I was not sure I could get there, then miraculously, at prayer meeting on Friday evening, a couple from church said they were heading in that direction and they could drop me off part way.

I didn't sleep well on Friday night as I was thinking too much, then it was an early start on Saturday morning, my friends from church came and picked me up, and off we went into the early morning, when they dropped me off at a town on the South Coast, a town I knew well, I had time for a coffee and a wander before catching the National Express to where I was to meet my VIP friend :)

The journey was peaceful and I arrived all relaxed and sat on the wall waiting for his train to come in.

He arrived, and we did a tour of the coffee houses in the town, and then we had a deluxury lunch at Pizza express and talked a lot.

It was such a delight to meet with him and talk, we talked about everyone we knew, and we talked a bit about the traumatic stuff, and I am still having to be careful not to have flashbacks or a collpase as a result, the full horror of what happened, it is not healing, it is just contained, and it is really hard although I need to talk about it to heal it, because anyone, Bob Hill or anyone else immediately traumatizes me if they talk about what has happened and how utterly horrible people have been without knowing my side, and it remains that despite the blog, my side is drowned out, erased and omitted, and the Diocese deliberately did that, which is evil.
As I said to my VIP friend, Jesus and His teachings in the Bible are a benchmark, a plumbline, to hold the church who claim to act for Him up against.

Anyway, it was an utterly wonderful day, wonderful to meet him and talk, I am delighted we had that opportunity, and finally, I think we were both running out of energy when we headed back to the bus and coach station, and he caught his train while I caught my coach and had a peaceful journey back to the town where my friends were due to collect me on their way home.

I got there in time for a cuppa, some photography and a look round the late opening shops before my friends came and collected me and we headed home.
Got home just after 9pm and exhausted, read a bit of one of the books my VIP friend got me, and fell exhausted into bed and slept.

I woke this morning feeling tired and in pain, the weather was stormy and I was supposed to be litterpicking, I walked up to the foot of the hill and no-one else was out litterpicking, so I sat in a shelter until the rain died down a bit, and headed home for a quick breakfast before going into town.

I went past my little old church up near my old house, and wished I was worshipping with them, I will see them later in the week.
I went into town and went clothes shopping. I am still mainly dressed in my street rags, which get worse every day, so I took the opportunity to buy new clothes and feel rather amazed and also worried at the amount I spent, I have never spent so much on clothes before.
Oh but I feel so smart! :)

Anyway, I went home and washed my hair -which is due a long overdue cut on Tuesday, the man at the drop-in is going to do it. And I changed into my new clothes and went to afternoon church for a special service.
Someone at church had plated me up a roast lamb dinner to take home after church so I did.

I am settling well at the flat, beginning to get everything in place, it feels strange having a flat of my own, I have grown up.
I have a very busy few weeks ahead, as well as new flat things there is just so much going on, there are even double bookings at times.
Tomorrow I will go bowling with my group, they keep nagging me for being elsewhere when it is bowling time! :) Hey, lets have some fun this week! :)

I will be offline a lot and back to normal in about two weeks, maybe.


  1. Glad all is going well and you are getting straight.

  2. Thank you Emma, all I can do is keep moving forward and trying to rebuild my life :)