Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Tuesday Morning

Good morning,

Well yesterday most of my Amazon order, but not the milk! arrived.
But I had dashed in from town and was dashing out again to my friend, I was not in a social mood but she wanted to see me, but she also wanted me to stay for supper, and I wanted to be alone really, no better than Sunday.
So she let me go home eventually.

At home I did chilli and rice for supper, which was nice, and I drank black tea, I went for a bus ride and then home and to bed for an  early night
I slept, dreamed vivid and detailed dreams.
Was in and out of sleep in the early morning and woke late as a result and didn't get the linen and towels in the wash as a result.

I got up and had black tea and biscuits for breakfast, because biscuits are the same as cereal really.

Then I came to the drop in, where everyone is on their computers.

The weather is better, so hopefully it will be the same tomorrow and I can do the sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.