This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Monday, 7 April 2014

Monday Lunchtime

Good lunchtime,

I haven't blogged much over the weekend.

On Saturday I got two books from the library and then it was pouring with rain as I tried to walk home, luckily for me, I found a weekly bus pass dropped, they are no ID so if you find one you may as well use it, so I got home fairly dry.

When I got home, despite having got two books, I started reading one of my old books, and the grand national was on so I watched that.
When I was young, my siblings and I used to do bookies and bet our pocket money on the National.

I did fish and rice for supper. Pilchards make a lovely fish and rice dish.

I went for a bus ride before bed, and did a bit of writing before sleeping.

I slept lightly and dreamed a lot, woke a few times, then got up and started preparing for church while watching television.

Church was good, and the hills looked lovely shrouded in cloud. Not many people stayed after the service, and I had a quick cuppa and a chat before heading home.

Once home, I started the housework, sorting the food cupboard and the bathroom shelf.
I also made a pot of tea and watched random television. Did a bit of reading and then headed for evening church.

Evening church was good but I had drifted into flashbacks and depression, so I was overwhelmed by everyone talking to me, offering me lifts home, meals, outings etc. Thankfully they know me, so when I said I was overwhelmed, they understood.

I was going to walk home, becuase that is how I felt, but heavy rain meant I accepted a lift.

Once home, the milk had gone off and money is out, so I had oveltine and black tea, in separate cups, to ensure hot drink and caffiene levels.

I had a bus ride, and did rice and sauce for supper, had a shower, prepared to sleep and watched 7 Pounds again.

I slept, Jesus Ambushed me again, He lives on the wall behind my bed and occasionally takes a flying leap.
I dreamed vivid dreams about helping homeless people and a circus.
I woke a few times in the night and woke in the morning feeling relaxed and everything was so quiet.
It has rained hard all morning.

When I got up, I found two small UHT pots, enough for a cuppa, and then I waited in for the post, but nothing came, I have been waiting for my Amazon food order.

I will resume the Anything and Everything blog this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment