This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Saturday, 12 April 2014

Saturday Afternoon

Good afternoon.
Well I didn't sleep well, I was only sleeping lightly and woke sick and shaking at 3am, I had such funny dreams though.
I dreamed I was living in a house owned by the diocese of Winchester and I wrote them a letter complaining that the house was damp. And then I was at wolvsley for a meeting with Tim Dakin and I had an assistance dog called Lulu with me and she was sweet but I was puzzled as to where she had come from.

Anyway I dozed again until 8am and lay there not wanting to get up because of pain but knowing that I was likely to feel better if I got up and had a hot drink and some meds.
The other thing about last night is that my lungs never stopped rattling and wheezing all night.

Anyway, I got up drank tea and took Beechams and ibruprophen and tried to come to life, eventually I was awake and showered and dressed, waiting for the post, one letter for me.
I knew my parcel was due so I waited, and when I knew my landlord was around, I went down to the open day I had been planning to go to, and found that helpful.

My landlord got the parcel and I collected it off him, he cheerfully told me about how he had had five discs in his spine removed, and told me the parcel wasn't heavy! Ha!
I staggered back with the parcel under one arm and the walking stick in the other hand :( I am most certainly not meant to be carrying things. But anyway, I know have UHT milk to see me through the thin times for a long time to come.

I am wearing a soft neck collar, it is funny but I haven't worn one since I was in Jersey, it was left behind with everything else.
I have to go and do a food shop so I will take my rucksack and see if I can manage without the collar.

No comments:

Post a Comment