Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 21 April 2014

Easter Monday lunchtime

Good lunchtime,

Well I woke up this morning to peace and quiet, it has been quiet here recently apart from a guy crashing on someone's door and threatening to bash their brains out because they 'grassed him up'.
Hm.

Anyway, I put a second load of washing on, and tidied the house, and did pitta bread and homous to eat, kind of halfway between breakfast and lunch.

Just starting to get my brain in gear and start sorting my things and lists out for moving home. I am due to go and look at the new place again this afternoon, this will help to orientate me and help me look at where my things will live etc, and then I can also talk rent payments and things.

I am still coughing so bad I am worried something will burst, but getting out of the damp should help.

It is a nice sunny day, so I have to boot myself out for an outing at some point, when the washing is done, cos I don't want the scruffians nicking my washing! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.