Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 19 September 2012

I went to the drop in for my weekly share of hassle.
Actually it was quite funny when I amazed one of them by telling him I lived in a drain.

The nursies were there and one of them was trying to phone up to refer me for help with exercise and diet as it has not been easy to exercise because of my legs and I have not been much in control of my diet since I have been homeless. But the place he was phoning was closed for a training day, and so we will phone again tomorrow.
I went and had lunch at the daycentre, and then went up to register with a doctor, trying to register temporarily was a disaster, so I went back to the nursies and wailed miserably at them, they are the ones who want me to be registered, so one of them took me back to the doctors on the bus and got me registered, and he let me keep the bus day ticket as well.

Then I went off to do the hateful clothes shopping.
I did it though! I managed to get jeans! and some knickers and another top identical to the one I got yesterday, and some new foam pads for my shoes as I have already killed the other ones.
There, that is my clothes shopping for a century! :/

Now I am in the library, and there is one obsturctive immigrant who seems to be making it her life's mission to get in my way and annoy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.