Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 30 September 2012

Good morning bloggys,

The library here was partially closed yeasterday with no wifi, but I was ok to sit in there on my laptop and syphon wifi from nearby and also get some of the book written, a few pages.
Then I went out into the lovely dark night.

I went up to the Post Office cash point to get some money for tomorrow.
When I got back I went down to soup kitchen, I normally avoid it since it got too rough some time ago, but tonight I go and ask them if they have any spare blankets, they don't but they start busily feeding me instead, oh well, I never object to being fed.
Once the rougher people have moved off, soup kitchen is ok and a laugh.

Then I head to my porchway but it is very busy in that area, no way I can settle down.
So I head for the rat alley.

I bed down in the rat alley, unlike the porchway, the people who own the rat alley are against rough sleepers because of the addicts who used to come here, but if I am careful and get up early they will never know I was here.

I bed down on my cardboard in my sleeping bag and with the clothes as a pillow.
It is colder down here than it would be in the porch, and I only sleep lightly.
In the early hours there are drunk people nearby, they are singing 'Jerusalem' word perfect but totally out of tune. How funny.
I should throw a boot at them but I can't spare one.
I have a sore throat. How peturbing.

I doze onwards until the alarm goes off, and I advise it that I disagree, and I doze a bit longer, 6.15 I get up, bin the cardboard and re-pack my clothes and sleeping bag and head off.
it is a crisp clear morning, whatever crisp is.
If you are what you eat then Dave is a crisp.
In the first week in a different town or after being indoors for a few days, my sleep is light and disrupted, it has to build back up to the solid 10 hours that I enjoy when I am settled in a sleeping place.

I get to McD's, there are more drunks this morning and the couple in the next booth to me are drunkenly arguing about each others behaviour and trying to break up but they are too drunk to really end things properly so they start kissing and dozing instead.
haha.

The first train is in two hours. I am going to wash and change and have breakfast before then.
I must save some battery so that I can do some writing while I am on the train,
when I am not hanging my head out the window! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.