This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Thursday, 20 September 2012

Good morning bloggys,
It is ferociously wet.

Yesterday evening I didn't want soup kitchen and the hassle from the usual suspects, so I got a cuppa from McD's and went to the station to use the loo, then I went for a tram ride seeing as nursie gave me a free day ticket earlier.

came back on the tram but one of the underworld guys was on the tram and it was not a good idea to get off the tram near where I sleep, so I went back into town and went to look for cardboard, I was surprised to see the soup run still out, and one of the regular ladies who does the soup run was there and she saw me, so I stopped to one side away from the a**holes and she brought me several cups of tea and some food.

It was cold and I couldn't find any cardboard, the bin men must have been.

I went back up to my sleeping place, to my surprise there were slabs of cardboard in the factory bin, I thought the factory was closed.

So I wandered into my sleeping place, the forecast is rain at 4am so I was expecting a shorter night.
I put my cardboard down, put my new little pillow on top of the jumpers, I am wearing the thermal vest and long sleeved top and police jumper and scarf, I get into the sleeping bag and pull the duvet over, I am warm enough but not comfortable, for some reason I am never really comfortable here even though I am warm.
I think the probably I don't feel safe here.
And part of that may be the Jamaicans who usually start shouting their pet dog or cat in at about midnight and tend to talk loudly or shout intermittently through the night as well as revving various car engines.

The night is cold but due to warm up as it clouds over and then it will rain.
I fall asleep watching clouds gradually covering the stars, but I sleep lightly and intermittently.
I wake at 3.30am, light rain is falling and making a noise in the trees, I lie there and doze until the rain gets harder, then I get up, 4.15 am, the duvet is damp not wet.
I waterproof the bedding and stash it and walk into town, 5am, I get a cuppa at McD's and walk down to the bus station to take my layers off and have a wash.

Then I go back to McD's for a cuppa and a bagel and to read the metro.

It is getting light, those sheltered in the church room porch are still sleeping, while one addict on the addicts ground is asleep with an umbrella over his head. It is too windy up the hill where I sleep to keep an umbrella up.

I go up and down on the shuttle bus while I wait for the library to open.
Normally the library opens as soon as the civic centre clock strikes, but today the clock doesn't strike, and so we are left out in the rain for an extra five minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment