This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Tuesday, 5 June 2018


Anfonwch filiwn o bunnoedd i mi, diolch.

Good morning peeps,

I was dreaming all night, some of the dreams were bizarre, I was trying to stop a ship from crashing and sinking in the bay, and the bay was St. Aubins as well as the Great Ship Bay.

But the dreams were much sadder after that. I dreamed of my old community and friends who Jane Fisher and Michael Scott-Joynt violently separated me from, some of whom are long dead and gone now, I dreamed I was there and they were there, but I was seperate from them, I was taking part in everything I took part in, but my friends and I were seperate. I guess that dream was an expression of grief.

I am out of relapse really, and the day is cooler, but I am not going out yet. I have done all the cat care, the cat needs  a lot of looking after because it is old and ill. It has gone to sleep now.

I have an article to work on, 500 words, I am on 67 with that, so it will be in before I go for a haircut and then finally start my sightseeing trips. I want to go down the mine, I wonder how scary that will be? And if it will put too much pressure on my lungs? The relapse yesterday was so bad that my lungs and throat didn't even want to work, but I managed a meal in the evening and slept and now I am almost back to normal. My muscles are not right, and they just seem to give up with fatigue after travelling. I could have done with a walking stick yesterday, and yet today I am pretty much OK.

It is grey and cool today, which is ideal for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.