This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Monday, 4 June 2018


Fe wnes i golli Justin mewn twnnel ddoe.

Cyfarchion o gartref fy mhobl, mae'n dda bod yma.

Today is grey  with a slight breeze. I am in very little pain today, but quite tired.

Yesterday, as you know, I had great difficulty with my day's travelling, a long journey is daunting to me under any circumstances, and yesterday's circumstances were pretty bad. It was a very hot day and the trains had no air conditioning, or it wasn't working. There were huge train problems with delays and cancellations and overcrowding as a result, it was also the end of the UK half term, which made it even worse, and travel at the weekend is always an awful thing, which I would normally avoid, but my friends go away again and I had to get here in time to learn to look after their poorly old cat and get to know everything here.

Anyway, the train I was waiting for yesterday was crowded but thanks to my neck brace, which was like a scarf in that heat, I got a seat, and I got here.

I was worried about the impact of yesterday, although I did meds, hydration, exercises, neck brace, and anything that would help me.

I got to the station and my friend collected me, showed me round town briefly and we went home and had a lovely stir-fry, which reminded me about eating properly, because I don't. And then we watched some comedy and then I slept on the sofa. They have a nice long sofa, and once I had got my arm to settle, I was asleep. The long sofa meant that the pillows wedged firmly against the sofa arm, so I could keep my head and neck in place, and my head was supported enough for me to sleep comfortably and without any side effects, I really need to get my head supports at home sorted out, the new pillow I got was useless.

I woke at about 7, there was some early sunlight before grey cloud came down and I had slept through the night, exhausted, I was still tired but not in much pain, which is amazing after yesterday.

I had a wash and got dressed. My friends have the same small loaf as I use, and butter and peanut butter, so, hundreds of miles from home, I had my usual breakfast.

Then we went dog walking. The dog likes several 5 Kilometer walks per day, so we had a long walk, and I was walking better, I was OK, it's just that my lungs are low, something here is really triggering my hayfever, which hadn't bothered me this year until I got here. But I walked OK. Yesterday my lungs had to endure cigarette smoke and perfume, another delight of travelling.

Now my friends are preparing to set off, and we are having some omlettes or something. I am tired. I could do with being asleep. I think we need to invent teleporting, to make travel less difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.