Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 8 June 2018

Friday

Good evening peeps,

The increased stats indicate that the church of england's rag paper are drivelling again, they do that on Fridays, they spend three years actively destroying me for the church and when I challenged them they whimpered themselves into the ground and continued to attack and destroy me for the church.

I have a slight chest infection, no wonder, all these unusual environments with cigarette smoke, perfume and out of bounds cleaning products and substances that don't exist in my personal hamster wheel at home. And I was enjoying the fresh air from the open window, but someone is smoking dope outside, which is never good for my lungs.

Earlier I left my friends to do their stress and unpacking things, they were happy with their clean house and contented cat.
I drove down here, but I got so tired that all I could do was go to the shops, get food, and come back here to rest and watch television.

My bed and breakfast is very basic, but loads of teabags, sugar and milk in the kitchen, and a kettle, and coffee, so I have had hot drinks and television for the afternoon and evening. I have got very little work done.
The road here is permit parking, but the landlord showed me some parking by the railway wall for the Passat. I am very grateful to my friends for letting me take the Passat touring, and I am looking forward to tomorrow's day of genuine driving holiday before I sadly depart homewards, which will be a lot of travelling. I will only have a day to recover before I return to work and then confuse my body and mind with the London run.
And, here's an unusual one for the London run, I am probably taking Max, and there are reasons for that, but just as I can't tell you where I am tonight until I have finished my journeys tomorrow, I can't tell you why, for my safety, the police seige of my home for the church the other year was the ultimate lesson in how I will never be safe but I have to try my best.

Anyway, just to make me more tired, I have the farm for a week after the London run, I am wondering, the tiredness won't relent, when I was younger some of you may remember, the doctors muttered about CFC, M.E. or fibromyalgia, and I wonder if it has returned, or if this is just my mind and body giving up under the weight of the church's destruction of me and the struggle to work and live with a broken spine and all the other things.
God how gloomy all of that is, I don't waste thoughts on these things.

It was quiet here at the B&B until recently, you know what B&Bs are like, especially on weekend nights, people come in late and bang doors.

Anyway, it has been lovely to see trains, freight trains, and to drive fast roads. If tomorrow goes well then it will have been an almost ideal holiday despite my lack of spending money.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.