Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 4 June 2018

Monday night

Good evening peeps,

I sat here at the kitchen table while my friends got into their panics over their holiday, and then off they went.

I was so tired that I didn't want to go out, but I also didn't want to waste my holiday on fatigue, so I went out and mooched round the shops. There was a man and a lady talking loudly about Jimmy Savile and the Royal family and going on about how he was supplying them with children. They went on talking really loud and I was so tempted to go over and tell them not to forget the church of england's role in it all.

Anyway, I found a haircut place and booked a haircut for tomorrow, my hair is really bad, I hope they don't make it worse.
But I was so exhausted, that any trips and sightseeing became out of the question and I came home and slept for three hours, still relatively little pain, although I am drugged, but the exhaustion that travel causes is ridiculous.

I need to go and get some groceries.
Tomorrow I hope to get some sightseeing and some work done. I did a book review while I was travelling yesterday and submitted it, and it was accepted. But I feel that I am wasting time by not doing writing work because I am so tired.

Felly, sydd am nofio yn Wysg, mae'r un olaf yn colli eu siwt nofio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.