Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 2 February 2017

Thursday

Good evening peeps,

Well the Archbishop has been masturbating on abuse victims and doing his peacock show at their expense again, which has been profoundly traumatic for me, as it always is, not least because he and his filthy church have been asked to show some respect and decency and stop doing this, repeatedly.

Anyway, we went to see Lala Land last night, and as I said, I didn't enjoy it really.
It was quite disjointed and it didn't really have a strong plot or conclusion.
It starts off with people getting out of their cars in a traffic jam and dancing on the road, but that doesn't completely relate to the film.

The film is about an aspiring actress and a struggling musician. But it is too cliched.
There is simply nothing outstanding about it, the characters were nice enough and they weren't highly polished as some lead roles in some films are, but it was a long waste of an evening, which is a pity as I rarely go to the cinema these days.

Then today I had to deal with the man who destroyed me, Justin Welby, shooting his mouth off and beating himself off for publicity.

But I did publish 'Destruction'. It is already available to order.
If someone said to you that they had published 21 books, what would you think? Anything but the fact that they were publishing in order to be heard in death when their destroyers killed them despite years of cries for help.

The rain continues and the wind is galeforce and I can't get any work done, so money has been very low, and again, thank you to those who have helped me out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.