This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Monday, 6 February 2017


Hey peeps,

This is some wintry weather.

This morning I woke very early because of that dream, and I got up then and showered and had breakfast.

Max was very frozen, his windows were sheets of ice inside and outside and he was white with hard frost.
At least I had plenty of time to de-ice him.

I got to work early, was thankful to find parking, and waited for the others, I expected my workmate to text and say that the van wouldn't start, but he didn't, he turned up in good time, it was the trainee who was absent, usually he is there, hunched over and shivering and moaning about the weather.
But he didn't turn up, we wondered if he had missed his bus, but he never turned up, I did the litterpick and we got on as normal, it turns out he has found other work, so there is just the two of us on the team for now.

It was bitter cold, my hands and face were cold, we just plodded on, and in the afternoon as I cheerfully wrestled brambles out of a Pittisporum, the boss turned up, so we had a walk round and talked to the boss, the sky clouded and it started to rain, and we finished the day with a bit of weeding.

I came home and had a hot shower but the evening has gone by in a dream, I am tired and it took time to warm up. I am watching Self/less again and not doing much else.

Tomorrow's garden clearance has been delayed due to the owner's illness, damn! I will have a study day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.