Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 10 February 2017

Friday

Good evening,

Well. Last night I went to my music lesson and it was snowing lightly and I struggled with music. I can't think straight because Welby won't stop shitting out of his mouth onto church abuse victims because he is really desperate and scared about his abusive corporation being exposed.
Welby thinks he can use his Church-Mate, the prime minister, in his PR stunt about child migrants, when his church have caused hundreds of deaths through abuse.

Anyway, Welby will meet his maker eventually in hell, the more he shouts, the closer he gets to hell.

Anyway. The attempted snow has continued on and on, and it has been so cold, bitter cold with low grey skies.

So what have I been doing? Can't remember. Domestic stuff, work, everything but study in my study time, it is hard to study when the church are going to kill me.

I am just watching some Buffy before bed. It is funny to remember the control-freak Church of England people who controlled me tried to stop me watching Buffy and told me it was evil despite some of the stuff they watched being atrocious. I shouldn't have been duped into so many years of harm by the church but I had come from the background I came from and it isn't surprising.

Anyway. Am I doing anything remarkable regarding music, writing, work, anything? No. Just waiting to be killed by the church-press onslaught.

I am curious about the stalkerstat from Hampshire. The other one calmed down a lot but the Hampshire one is curious.

I got new pyjamas. Soft, comfy, cheap and without holes! Now the rest of my wardrobe and my shoes need to follow suit, I had to throw my day boots away as the sole of one split.
I am wearing comfy pyjamas. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.