This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Wednesday, 15 February 2017


Hey peeps,

It would be nice to think I could stop living in fear and be me. Be my real name in public.
But to be honest, I am pretty sure that the church and their press are about to kill me with the next press and media onslaught. So maybe I shouldn't sign my real name yet 😉 Although it isn't quite the shamed and branded name I had.

My post about yesterday wasn't quite as clear as I would like. But I am on codeine. I couldn't do the clearance work today, yesterday's journey left me ill, and I thought I would be alright as I wasn't in as much pain as usual, but I wasn't alright really, so I came home, had codeine and after writing that post, I went to bed. It rained anyway, so I don't know how much they got done.

I woke up an hour ago. So it hasn't been much of a day. A non-day. I did ask earlier in the week if  we could move today's work to later in the week, but it wasn't moveable. I knew it wouldn't be easy to work after a day like yesterday. Well at least I know more about why I get sick from travelling these days. The movement of travel affects my joints, puts too much stress on them.

I sit here listening to the 'Goodbye Littleton' song on repeat, it is hard to let go, because what I lost was irreplaceable.

I should shower and do a meal, but I don't feel like it. I don't feel so ill but I don't want to do anything.

It was nice getting Valentines flowers, although they were on twitter. Much easier to look after twitter flowers, I can't bump the vase and knock them over. Twitter valentines were nice and sweet, I don't usually notice valentines day.

No comments:

Post a Comment