Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 20 February 2017

Monday

Good evening peeps,

I am very tired and I meant to go to bed hours ago, I have changed my plans for tomorrow because I decided I was and am too tired and I need more recovery from last week's trip, it has left me very tired and on meds all the time.

I have had a long day as well. I was up at 5am finishing an assignment. By 7.30 it was done and I was off to work. Work doesn't start till 8.30 but on the estate I get there early to get a parking space, and I don't mind. I tend to get a hot drink and perhaps breakfast there.

It was a long hard day but productive. We had the boss working with us today as we have lost our trainee.  The boss and my workmate worked together on the upper estate and I worked alone on the lower estate, it all went well but we were all tired when we finished, or rather just seized up from hard work and had to stop.

I got home just after 5pm and it was still light, I did chicken and rice, showered, and because my assignment is in and I have cancelled tomorrow and the prep that it needed, I have kind of relaxed and watched Buffy DVDs.

The Ashenden stats are up again, he has done another homophobic blog.

This song is for Chichester, I am getting smoke signals from Chichester but I don't know what to do or how to help, except to say ' I am here, don't give up'.
Here you go, you remember? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtM8BRF7Bd0

Bloody Chichester. The most pointless town in the UK apart from Milton Keynes. The blue bike got a puncture in Chichester the other summer, 2015, when I vitally needed it, however, I did enjoy sleeping out under the city wall on that beautiful summer night, so it isn't all bad.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.