Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 2 February 2017

These are the prayers from Destruction

From my new book 'Destruction' and very fitting for the renewed narcissism display by the Archbishop


I pray that each and every individual involved in harming me, clergy, laity and support services, have the grace to take responsibility for harming me and bow out of life where they have contact with other vulnerable adults who they may harm but who may not gain a voice through writing as I have. In the Name of Jesus. Amen
I pray that under a new Archbishop, and very soon, the Church turn from their narcissism and power-abusive control of the press and authorities and grant a full, independent and impartial investigation into my case, from the abuse that started when I was in my late teens and early 20s to the horrific cover-ups, press and media smears and million pound whitewash of more recent years.
In the Name of Jesus. Amen
I pray for all the people involved in harming me. I pray that they repent and learn to have a conscience. I thank You Lord that though I am shattered, destroyed, branded for life and dying, that I am not one of the people who have harmed me, for all their stability and good things in life and assurance of meals and a roof over their heads. I would rather be me and be destitute and alone.
In the Name of Jesus. Amen
Lord help and protect other victims who are voiceless in the face of the Church's Evil. I have only a small voice in my writing, but they have no voice, I speak for them.
In the Name of Jesus. Amen
Lord please forgive me whatever perceived evil that the Church and my old community hold against me to death, that they think I am worse than them in their unchristian condemnation of me and all their acts of evil and deceit in my case, although I carry all my shame and guilt as a heavy burden and even baptism, confession and repentance has not stopped these people from binding my sins back upon me until I fall under the weight of this cross.
Amen
Dear Lord and Father, please take from me the burden of the condemnation of me by the Winchester churches, community and Deanery on behalf of the Scott-Joynts, Dakins and Fisher. The condemnation has never been withdrawn nor has a single person shown impartiality or an ear for my side of things. Please bind the condemnation back upon those who condemned me and let me walk towards my grave free from it.
God please forgive me my sins and help those who condemned me to repent.
I ask all these things in Jesus' Name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.