Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Tuesday afternoon

Good afternoon peeps,

Well yesterday I had a rare McDonalds meal as I had been given vouchers by the welfare. It was quite nice.
Then I went to work and had a nice afternoon clearing a garden.

And yesterday evening was the usual tv and music practice.

This morning I wanted to get up early and go to see about a job, but I got trapped in a nightmare about going to see about a job, and got up and went a bit later and they asked me to come back a bit later anyway as the boss wasn't there.
End result, I have a bit more work, nothing fancy, but work is work, and the blue bike can help.

It has not been such a bad day, my computer has been tweaked and Housing Benefit have decided that they still love me, on the same day as DLA coming through :)
So I had a nice lunch, and I am about to go and have a haircut.
I was going to go to another college  open day, but I am tired and I don't feel like it.
I think I will go grocery shopping instead.
And then relax a bit, if I can.
I am all tense and as if I still have this thing the doctor said, infection and temperature.

The cat has decided he lives in the garage at the moment, he has an old chair with a cushion out there and has decided he wants to camp out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.